Living with a “chronic” illness (using Western medicine’s term) is challenging and difficult. It can radically alter our lives and throw us into unknown, uncertain, and lonely terrain. In this episode, I discuss how we can use illness — or any other life-altering event — as an initiation into authenticity, into becoming more of who you really are and asserting what you really need.
- my own story with chronic illness
- the concept of “initiation by exile” from the work of healer & dreamworker Toko-pa Turner
- how an illness or diagnosis can transform us for the better
- how to cultivate authenticity and become more of who you really are.
- Learn more about the Autoimmune Protocol (for healing inflammatory and autoimmune conditions)
Thank you so much for listening, and keep doing your inner work — the world needs it!